Easy Homemade Apple Cinnamon Bread
Easy homemade Apple Bread for cosy autumnal breakfast!
This easy Apple Bread recipe is great as a cosy weekend breakfast.
If you do make it I urge you try it in the morning. Served warm, spread with salted butter and eaten outside.
With the autumnal morning sun on your face and a cup of steaming hot tea.
The 2lb loaf tin I use for this recipe is from Amazon...
The home baked gift of Apple Bread
Apple Bread is lovely as a gift too. Take the loaf out of the tin, once cool wrap it in greaseproof paper and add some some bakers twine to make it look pretty.
Don't forget to take some apples along too.Print
Apple Bread Recipe
A deliciously easy and seasonal recipe for Apple Bread. Made with Pumpkin Spice or Cinnamon for that extra cosy taste.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- 2 large Cooking Apples (Peeled & Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon or Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 100 g Salted Butter
- 100 g Soft Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 250 g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Heat Heat the oven to 170c/ 325f/ gas mark 3
- Prepare Peel and chop the apples in to small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle Sprinkle 1 heaped tablespoon of the Cinnamon or Pumpkin Spice and 1 heaped tablespoon of Caster Sugar on to the apple and mix well. Set to one side.
- Cream Meanwhile, cream together the butter and soft brown sugar until it becomes almost fluffy in consistency.
- Beat Gently beat in the eggs.
- Mix Add the flour and the baking powder. Mix gently until thoroughly combined.
- Mix Add the apple pieces along with all of the sugary juices and mix all of the ingredients together.
- Pour Grease a loaf tin generously with butter and pour the mixture in.
- Bake Place in the middle of the pre-heated oven and bake for approx 1 hour and ten mins or until it is golden brown on top, comes away cleanly from the side of the tin and reveals a clean knife when poked!
- Cool Leave to cool on a wire rack and serve in slices with cold butter.
Keywords: apple bread, apple bread recipe, easy apple bread recipe, how to make apple bread